Independent Living residents experience comfort, freedom and the choice to fill their days with the things they love!
For seniors who are seeking an active and engaging lifestyle, Holly Hall is the perfect option. We provide a safe, secure, and supportive Christian independent living community for your loved ones to thrive. With personalized care tailored to your families specific needs, you can feel confident your parents are cared for at all times!
Independent Living Cottages
Holly Hall is the only independent living community in Houston that offers single-story, stand-alone cottages, perfect for married couples or singles who want the spaciousness of a house combined with the security, amenities and services that Holly Hall provides. Each peaceful cottage has its own carport or garage, full kitchen, private patio and lawn, which Holly Hall maintains. It’s all the comfort of home without the hassle of maintenance, taxes or repairs. Plus, you get the privacy you want while staying socially connected to your community.
Do you have questions about the cost of Independent living? We have a variety of different options to fit your individual needs. Give us a call and we can walk you through options and discuss pricing!
Our senior care community offers an incredibly active lifestyle for our residents, here are just a few:
- Expansive, 20-acre gardens with walking paths and outdoor rooms
- Craft Room and Game Rooms
- Fully stocked library with collections curated by in-house librarians
- Salons offering full hair and nail services for all residents
- A calendar full of daily activities, scheduled outings, and exercise programs to maintain a healthy body, mind and spirit
- Scheduled transportation available for doctor appointments, shopping and event outings
Safety is our Priority
The safety and wellness of our residents is of the utmost importance. We value and prioritize their well-being above all else.
- Gated entrance with 24-hour security and surveillance cameras
- 24-hour, on-call maintenance service for emergencies
- Resources for medication management available
- Wellness checks performed daily to help ensure resident safety
- Emergency response system throughout campus
- Digital resident-engagement, self-service and communication platform in apartments and common spaces
- Optional on-site services, including dental, podiatry, hearing-aid service and stretch therapy
- An on-site team consisting of health professionals, food service, consulting dietitian, and a social worker
- Customized personal wellness program by on-staff Wellness Coach
- Generators that provide electrical reliability and proven safety procedures for hurricane season and beyond
Our team of professional chefs are confident that you will experience the highest quality of dining at Holly Hall. Our restaurant-style menus offer several fresh and made-from-scratch dish options for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We also provide a take-out option should you ever decide to dine in the comfort of your home.
We understand that pets add companionship, comfort, and joy to our lives. Our pet-friendly policy ensures your beloved four-legged friends are welcome too! We have a full range of amenities in our communities that make it easy for you and your pet to live comfortably together.
Established on Christian values, the Holly Hall Chapel offers a peaceful place for people of all faiths and denominations to come together in unity to worship. We offer Sunday services and an on-staff chaplain available for support.
It’s easy to find a home for your parents!
1. Schedule a Tour
Bring your family, visit our beautiful campus, and discover how Holly Hall can serve you.
2. Pick your Apartment
Choose from a variety of floorplans and complete an easy online application.
3. Move In & Relax
Feel relieved knowing that your parents are living in a community where they can thrive.
We get it, and we care.
It can be difficult to give your parents the care and attention they need as they get older. For over 70 years, Holly Hall has provided a safe and supportive Christian senior living community, giving thousands of families relief in knowing that their loved ones will thrive.