Safe, Secure, and Supportive Assisted Living
Living independently as we become older can be difficult, and families often find themselves struggling to figure out how best to care for their elderly parents in need of assistance.
Holly Hall offers a safe, secure, and supportive Christian assisted living community with personalized care tailored to your family’s specific needs. So you can stop worrying about your parents receiving proper care, and instead feel confident knowing that your mom and dad are safe, happy, and thriving.
Continuing Care at Holly Hall Assisted Living
Some of our assisted living residents start out in independent living and then move to assisted living once they’ve determined they’re ready for extra support. Others choose to move directly into assisted living, our residents can get as little or as much help as they need—including access to skilled nursing, short-term rehabilitation care, and out-patient therapy right here on campus.
If a spouse requires more care than their partner, Holly Hall can accommodate one in independent living and the other in assisted living—or both can live together in assisted living, and each spouse can choose their own level of care.
Respite Care at Holly Hall
A Temporary Home Away From Home
Short-term respite care gives seniors the opportunity to live like our permanent residents while their primary caregiver needs time away. Whether you want to take a family vacation, or maybe you need a few days off to catch up on chores, we can customize a schedule to meet your needs. By enrolling in our respite care program, you are given the time to relax and rejuvenate while your loved one receives the care and attention they deserve. All of our residents, whether temporary or long term, are treated by a specially trained healthcare team that is available 24/7 to assist your loved ones needs.
During a respite care stay, your loved one can take full advantage of every Holly Hall amenity, including:
- Attentive trained nursing staff, on-site 24 hours a day
- Three delicious, chef-prepared meals a day
- Furnished private units with en-suite baths
- A full calendar of social and spiritual activities
- Transportation to medical appointments
Costs For Assisted Living
Do you have questions about the cost of assisted living? We have a variety of different options to fit your individual needs. Give us a call and we can walk you through options and discuss pricing!
Our senior care community offers an incredibly active lifestyle for our residents.
Here are a few ways we do that:
- Expansive, 20-acre gardens with walking paths and outdoor rooms
- Craft Room Card and Game Rooms
- Fully stocked library with collections curated by in-house librarians
- Salons offering full hair and nail services for all residents
- A calendar full of daily activities, scheduled outings, and exercise programs to maintain a healthy body, mind and spirit
- Scheduled transportation available for doctor appointments, shopping and event outings
Safety is our Priority
The safety and wellness of our residents is of the utmost importance. We value and prioritize their well-being above all else.
Here are a few ways we do that:
- Gated entrance with 24-hour security and surveillance cameras
- 24-hour, on-call maintenance service for emergencies
- Medication management and reminder services available
- Wellness checks performed daily to help ensure resident safety
- Emergency response system throughout campus
- Optional on-site services, including dental, podiatry, hearing-aid service and stretch therapy
- An on-site team consisting of health professionals, food service, consulting dietitian, and a social worker
- Customized personal wellness program by on-staff Wellness Coach
- Generators that provide electrical reliability and proven safety procedures for hurricane season and beyond
Our team of professional chefs are confident that you will experience the highest quality of dining at Holly Hall. Our restaurant-style menus offer several fresh and made-from-scratch dish options for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We also provide a take-out option should you ever decide to dine in the comfort of your home.
We understand that pets add companionship, comfort, and joy to our lives. Our pet-friendly policy ensures your beloved four-legged friends are welcome too! We have a full range of amenities in our communities that make it easy for you and your pet to live comfortably together.
Established on Christian values, the Holly Hall Chapel offers a peaceful place for people of all faiths and denominations to come together in unity to worship. We offer Sunday services and an on-staff chaplain available for support.
It’s easy to find assisted living for your parents!
1. Schedule a Tour
Bring your family, visit our beautiful campus, and discover how Holly Hall can serve you.
2. Pick your Apartment
Choose from a variety of floorplans and complete an easy online application.
3. Move Into Assisted Living & Relax
Feel relieved knowing that your parents are living in a community where they can thrive.
We get it, and we care.
It can be difficult to give your parents the care and attention they need as they get older. For over 70 years, Holly Hall has provided a safe and supportive Christian senior living community, giving thousands of families relief in knowing that their loved ones will thrive.
Whether you need assisted living today or in the future, we offer flexible options to all residents, call today and schedule a tour! We’re happy to answer any questions you may have and show you our cottages, apartments, and convenient on-site amenities.